Friday, May 24, 2013

My VTX

On May 1, 2012 I bought my first Honda VTX motorcycle (my second motorcycle overall).  It's a 2003 and now has 28,876 miles on it as of this evening.  Here's a pic.


 It's been ridden quite a bit and is NOT a show queen.  It gets me back and forth to work, about 52 miles round trip, each day.

I plan on using this blog to keep up with the different upgrades and maintenance I do on the bike and hopefully share some experiences I have. (Like riding home in the driving rain yesterday; what a ride.)

Since it became mine I've been slowly adding  things to it on my own.
  • USMC license plate frame (I'm a Marine veteran)
  • Cramp-buster throttle control
  • Kuryakan handlebar mount for electronic devices like cell phones and gps navigators
In addition to these items, I've hooked up with bikesponsors.com for a sponsorship that allows me to get free items then post a video highlighting the item and presenting them to the general public.

I have a current video out and will release it in separate blog post.

More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment